SPONSORSHIP LEVEL :
(Spaces are subject to availability)
Exhibit specifications and accessories:
- Topped & skirted banquet table(s) (6 feet) and two chairs.
- The conference center is wired for both 220/110 volts.
COMPLIANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All booth equipment must be in place in the exhibition area and complete setup should be done by Wednesday 16, November 2016 10:00 a.m., all equipment should be dismantled on the evening of Friday 18, November 2015 6:00 p.m.
- Please note that all signage must be free-standing and nothing must be stuck, stapled, pinned to the walls of the exhibition area.
- All items shipped to Curaçao are subject to Curaçao Customs & Excise regulations/duties and must be cleared through local customs.
- Arrangements for our customs brokerage services will be made available on request. All related charges will be for your Account.
- Your Credit Card number will be required when items are to be cleared. The amount will be communicated.
- The Airway Bill No., expected date of arrival and a signed commercial invoice detailing all equipment/promotional items, etc. must be provided ahead of arrival to facilitate customs clearance in due time for the Booth set-up.
Items may be shipped, marked- “2016 CARIBBEAN ASSOCIATION OF BANKS INC. MATERIAL FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES” to:
CAB 43rd AGM & Conference St. Kitts
Attention: Mrs. Mirza Charlemagne
Santa Barbara Beach and Golf Resort
Santa Barbara Plantation, Porta Blancu,